Monday, April 21, 2008

Uno de Mayo Heads Up Tournament

Since Mark, Justin & Crystal will be in Vegas on ocho de Mayo, we're moving up the monthly feast. So, if you have a birthday, anniversary or some other event worth celebrating, this food is for you! Also, we'll be trying something new this night, a heads up tournament. Adam is in charge of this and if you have questions, get with him.

MEXICAN PILE ON
I'll be making some spicy chicken. Here is a list of other ingredients you might bring, but if it's not on the list, let me know. You can put just about anything on these things!

seasoned taco meat
lettuce
cheese
tomato
olives (green or black)
onion
jalepenos
bell pepper
pecans
coconut
guacamole
sour cream
pico de gallo
salsa
frijoles (a little spanish lingo for beans)

We'll also need drinks, chips, flour tortillas and I was thinking one of those big cookies with icing like Adam got me for my birthday. I LUV those! So, pick something out and we'll start planning this a little ahead of time.

No comments: