Thursday, June 12, 2008

San Antonio Rose

Deep within my heart lies a melody,
A song of old San Antone.
Where in dreams I live with a memory,
beneath the stars all alone.

Well, it was there I found beside the Alamo,
Enchangment strange as the blue up above,
For that moonlit pass that only he would know
Still hears my broken song of love.

Moon in all your slpendor, known only to my heart,
call back my rose, rose of San Antone!
Lips so sweet and tender like pedals fallin apart,
Speak once again of my love, my own broken song,
Empty words I know still live in my heart all alone,
For that moonlit pass by the Alamo
And Rose, my Rose of San Antone!

Broken song, empty words, I know, still live in my heart all alone,
For that moonlit pass by the Alamo and Rose, my Rose of San Antone
My Rose, my Rose of San Antone!


Yep, tomorrow is departure day for some of us regular poker players. Tonight's the last night for a full crowd so if you're gonna make a move you better do it tonight. Don't forget next week the game will be at Mark & Justin's house, just a block north of the B & B. So shuffle up and deal some hearts, diamonds and roses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im soooo sad i wont be there tonight!!!! jake better be the 1st out

I HOPE YALL HAVE A SAFE AND FUN TRIP

CRYSTAL

Anonymous said...

Well Crystal, U got your wish!